Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bric-a-Brac

Today was about fleas and fabric.  We visited the enormous flea market ( Les Puces) in the 18th arr. (Montmartre)  at Clingnancourt metro stop.  Even in the cold rain it was packed with excited bargain hunters.  This place has everything from tiny nolstalgic toys to castle size furniture.  After poking around for some hours we made our way over to (my favorite) the fabric district.  Beautiful French fabric is everywhere.  After I have loaded my cart with all my favorite picks,  Michael reminds me that we have a western mountain cabin NOT a French chalet. 

antique spritz bottles

loads of silver
Le Marche' Reine

kitchen fabric

French toile

foie gras vender

just a little saucisson

In our great baguette search we found the 2011 5th place winner today!

A bientot!






No comments:

Post a Comment